The bargeboard is a board that is fastened to the projecting gables of the roof to give them protection and strength and to conceal the exposed end of the roof timbers to which they are attached. Keeping your bargeboards maintained ensures that your maintenance costs are kept low over the life span of the building.
Do you need your bargeboards replaced? Sometimes home owners leave repainting these timber elements too late, which results in the breakdown of the paintwork and exposure of timber to the weather. If they are not maintained or replaced, the timber bargeboards can start to rot or the paintwork can break down, causing leaks in the guttering and other issues.
When it comes to repairing and replacing your bargeboards, it is important to rely on the best. We have replaced and installed bargeboards in many houses throughout the years and we take the time to ensure that the job is done right. When we do our work our experienced technicians always follow Occupational Health and Safety Laws and offer you roofing services in the most efficient and careful way possible.
To find out more about our bargeboard replacement service, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We offer an expert bargeboard installation service that will ensure your roof is safe, secure and in excellent condition. Why is this so important? There are a number of reasons to replace your bargeboards, such as:
- First impressions count. The value of your home will decrease if elements of its exterior have rotting timbers and flaking paint. Attractive bargeboards will greatly improve your curb appeal.
- You will be able to replace your bargeboard in a different colour, so you can choose a shade you prefer which will complement your home.
- We will take the time to carefully remove the rotten roofing felt edges, so that you can re-cement the gable ends and edges to stop water penetration. Sometimes other installer just place the new bargeboard over the old boards, but this can cause problems in the long term.
- We will also fit a ventilation facility that will allow timber to breathe and will prevent damp from seeping in.
- We use uPVC, which can be wiped clean, will not need repainting and will never rot. These materials are guaranteed for 10 years.
If you are looking to install new bargeboards in your home and you want the job done right, give us a call. We take pride in the quality of our services and we never cut corners – we take the time to ensure that every inch of your roof is safe, solid and reliable. You can count on us to provide you with quality roofing services, with a friendly smile. For more information and a free quote, feel free to give us a call or email us at any time.
Barking, Beckenham, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Chingford, Chislehurst, Dagenham, Dartford, East London, Essex, Hornchurch, Ilford, Orpington, Rainham, Romford, Greenwich, Lewisham, Peckham, Woolwich, Forest Hill, Blackheath, Catford, Charlton, Eltham, Sidcup, South Woodford, Swanley, Upminster, Walthamstow, West Wickham.
+ All other surrounding areas.
Supreme O Roofing – Expert Flat Roofers