Approved Rubberbond Installer
EPDM flat roof installers.
Flat roofs that
last a life time.
What are some of the main advantages to choosing flat roofing? Here are a few of the main reasons why home owners choose this material:
- Flat roofs are easier install as well as being easy to climb up on and inspect. You will also be able to clean your rain gutters and siding much more easily.
- When you have a flat roof you will be able to make use of the space once the roof has been completed. For example, you could install solar panels, plant a roof top garden or set out some tables and chairs for a rooftop patio.
- Also, on a flat roof you will have the space to accommodate equipment like exhausts and AC vents.
- The installation costs of a flat roof are much lower than other types of roofs, because they are much less complicated to install.
- A flat roof is resistant to damage and it can last for over 30 years, which means you receive good value for your money.
- The flat roofing surface offers less resistance to the wind compared to angled roofing systems, which is ideal in a windy and stormy climate.
These are just a few of the reasons to consider a flat roof for your building. To learn more about this type of roof and the advantages it offers, contact us today! We can offer you advice on the best roof style for your needs and provide you with a free quote for your roofing project.