New Tiled Roof & New Slate Roof Specialists
tiled new roofs.
slate new roofs.
Checkatrade runs strict background checks its members. We have over 164 reviews with an average score of 9.94/10.
Concrete roof tiles are the most popular form of roofing material in many countries around the world – and for good reason. They have a number of beneficial properties that make them a great choice for the roof of your home. Here are some of the reasons to choose roof tiles:
- They will last for many years, providing you with a beautiful and hardwearing roof for your home.
- Roof tiles come in a range of colours so that you can choose the roof that looks best for your home.
- Circulation within the house is often enhanced with the use of roof tiles.
- If you live near the sea a tiled roof will be a good choice because it will be water and salt resistant.
- This type of roof has an excellent thermal performance and the energy used to maintain the home will be kept at a comfortable level.
- Because roof tiles are non-toxic they will be suitable for the collection of rainwater, so that you can reuse this water for greywater.
- The roof tiles will be dense so that it will be quiet within your home and you will not be disturbed as much by the sounds of traffic, train, aircraft and other noises.
- Once concrete tiles are installed they will require very little maintenance for many years. If a section of the roof is ever damaged it will be easy to repair, as you will only need to remove and repair the affected tiles.
- A concrete roof tile will be fire resistant and can be safely used in areas that are prone to fires.
These are just a few of the many benefits of a tiled roof. Could this excellent style of roof be the right option for you? Contact us today for an expert opinion on your roof and a free estimate for your project.