Welcome to Supreme O Roofing
Approved Rubberbond Installers
Roofers in Orpington
What We Offer
- Free Quotes & Advice
- Competitive, Written Quotations
- A Friendly, Knowledgable Service
- Routine Maintenance
- Roof Repairs
- Flat/Pitched Roof Replacement
- New Roof Construction
- Domestic & Commercial Work
Want To See Other Works We’ve Carried Out In Orpington? Just Ask..
We have almost half a century’s worth of experience of working in Orpington, and have a large portfolio of happy customers throughout the area. Please feel free to call our office and ask for recommendations from happy customers.
Whether your roof is tiled, or is flat and is currently felted, we have a roofing expert for you. You call Supreme O Roofing, we come by your property and provide you with a free quotation, and then start the work only upon your approval. No sales tactics, just plain and simple good business. Feel free to take advantage of our free quotation service straight away from an expert roofing contractor.
Supreme O Roofing – Orpingtons’ Most Famous Roofers
Are you looking for a highly skilled roofing company in Orpington that will be able to offer you a range of services related to roofing installation and repairs? You have come to the right place. Here at Supreme O Roofing, we are dedicated to quality and we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our roofing services.
We have an experienced team of professional roofers who are able to provide you with a range of roofing services, including tile and slate roofing, roof repairs, guttering replacements and much more. You can tell from our long track record of satisfied customers that we treat each and every job with the utmost care and attention to detail. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we will take the time to listen to your needs and offer you personal advice on the best roofing solutions for your needs.
Our policy is not to hire sub-contractors; instead we have built a team of dedicated craftsmen who have participated in a range of intense training courses. Our team of roofers in Orpington have achieved certification from some of the most important quality assurance checks in the UK, from Checkatrade to the Consumer Protection Association to the UK Confederation of Roofing Contractors. Our work is checked independently through random on-site inspections all throughout the year to ensure quality.
To find out more about how we can help you with any roofing issue that you might have, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Roofing Orpington – Our Services
Our skilled team is able to offer a full range of roofing services in Orpington, including:
- Roof Repairs – If your roof has been damaged by wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail or lack of maintenance, we can repair it so that it is back in perfect condition.
- Slate Roofing- We offer a full range of beautiful slate products that we have sourced from quarries all over the world, including Brazil, China, Wales and Spain.
- Tile Roofing – We have experience installing and repairing tile roofs for many clients and we will ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction.
- Guttering – Blocked guttering can cause problems on your roof with leaks and moisture damage. We can repair or replace your old guttering and prevent these issues.
- Cladding and Bargeboards – We offer expert installation of uPVC bargeboards and cladding. These are superior to the traditional styles of timber materials as they will not be subject to cracking, warping, rotting and discolouring.
- Fascias and Soffits – We are fully qualified to install fascias and soffits, which are made from uPVC. This durable material will provide protection against pollution, peeling, weather, insects and cracks.
- Rubberbond EPDM Rubber Roofing Services – This rain, snow and moisture repellent roofing product will last for several years longer than most traditional flat roofing materials and we are qualified to install it.
These are just a few of the expert roofing services that we have to offer. Contact us today for a free quote.
All work can be checked by independent survey or local building control inspector before you pay!